We believe that every second counts in emergency situations. That’s why we’ve developed the ultimate mobile application for real-time access to NSW PSN Emergency Services pager messages. With our cutting-edge technology, you can receive push notifications for subscribed capcodes in real-time, so you’re always up-to-date on the latest incidents. But that’s just the beginning.
Our RFSPager Pro version allows you to create Alert Zones with up to a 100km radius for real-time notifications for any incident within that area, so you can stay informed and take action when necessary. And with our Map View, you can monitor NSW RFS Major Incidents and Hazard Reduction burns, giving you a comprehensive overview of the situation.
But that’s not all. We know that communication is key in emergencies, which is why we’ve included a Live Stream of the NSW PSN Radio Stream, complete with real-time call details. And if you’re responding to an incident, you can let your fellow app users know by using our “Respond” feature. Plus, you can share incidents to social platforms, so you can help spread the word and keep others informed.
At RFSPager, we’re passionate about making a difference in the world. We believe that our application can help emergency responders and volunteers to save lives and protect communities. Join us today and become a part of the RFSPager community.
How did we do it?
At RFSPager, we’re committed to developing cutting-edge technology that empowers emergency responders and volunteers. That’s why we used React Native to create our mobile app frontend, and Laravel to power our backend.
Using React Native allowed us to create a mobile app that runs seamlessly on both iOS and Android devices, without sacrificing performance or user experience. Our frontend is intuitive and user-friendly, with an easy-to-navigate interface that lets users quickly access real-time updates and critical information.
On the backend, we used Laravel to build a robust and scalable system that handles the complex data processing and storage required for real-time emergency response. Laravel’s powerful framework and advanced features allowed us to create a secure, high-performance system that can handle large amounts of data without compromising speed or reliability.
Together, our frontend and backend work seamlessly to deliver real-time push notifications, live streaming of emergency services radio, and comprehensive map views of major incidents and hazard reduction burns. Our app also includes advanced features like Alert Zones, Respond, and social sharing, all powered by our efficient and reliable backend.
We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished with RFSPager, and we’re committed to continually improving and updating our technology to better serve emergency responders and volunteers. Join us today and become a part of the RFSPager community.
Laravel, React Native
The IT Dept
- Real-time access to NSW PSN Emergency Services pager messages
- Push notifications for subscribed capcodes
- Creation of Alert Zones with up to a 100km radius for real-time notifications for any incident within that area
- Map View for monitoring NSW RFS Major Incidents and Hazard Reduction burns
- Live Stream of the NSW PSN Radio Stream, complete with real-time call details
- “Respond” feature for emergency responders to let fellow app users know they are responding to an incident
- Social sharing feature to help spread the word and keep others informed
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation and access to critical information
- Advanced features powered by an efficient and reliable backend built on Laravel framework
- Continual updates and improvements to better serve emergency responders and volunteers.